Sed ut perspiciatis
Dolor sit amet
Book your Personal Brewery Tour…
Look behind the scenes with me! The Public Brewery Rothaus AG is located in Rothaus, a district of Grafenhausen in the middle of the Southern Black Forest at an approximate height of 1000 meters near the Schluchsee, being hence the highest brewery in Germany. The brewery belongs to the land-owned holding company of Baden-Württemberg. The brewery Rothaus experienced a rapid upswing in the years 1990 and by now sells 10% of its beer outside of Baden-Württemberg.
- A brewery tour takes approx. 90 min and is only possible upon advance reservation
- A guided tour for groups is possible from 15 persons on
- We offer brewery tours with or without subsequent meal
- For details and options please consult the request form
- Of course I consider vegetarians, vegans, allergic persons, etc.
- I need your choice concerning the meal after confirmation of your date, not later than 2 weeks before your visit
- The same is true for the exact number of persons that will come to visit. The meals are served after the respective tour
Daily starting from 10 am and on request
Price: On request
For whom is the tour suitable?
Please take into account that you are visiting a manufacturing company. During the visit a considerable distance is covered along production – amongst others 200 steps have to be handled. Therefore the participants should dispose of the corresponding constitution. We regret that due to the aforementioned reasons and current safety regulations people with a walking disability and those who are not so steady on their feet, people with a walker and those with a buggy unfortunately may not participate in the brewery tour.